Building on the success of our Chainsaw Trauma Kit we are now extending our line up to others who love the woods, with our Hunter's Trauma Kit! The same 100% US Made case and Mil-Spec components with the addition of a twin pack chest seal for penetrating injuries. Low profile and lightweight with multiple attachment options. When you need to address a serious injury immediately while off the beaten path, be prepared with the right tools for the job!
Containing the most effective self-aid tools available to address extreme bleeding, our trauma kit is low profile, lightweight and laid out for one handed operation under extreme stress. Each component is carefully chosen to provide the most effective care while minimizing weight and bulk.
Components are contained in Forest Safety Product's exclusive Trauma Pouch with a rapid access strap. Weighing only about half of pound and taking up only a few inches of space, yet able to contain a full sized tourniquet, its features include:
- Made in the USA
- Safety Orange - There’s no question the purpose of the kit in bright safety orange, differentiating it from other gear you may be carrying (yet remaining invisible to deer).
- 1000d Cordura Construction - Easily withstands everything the forest and field throws at it.
- Multiple attachment points - A 2” Belt Channel with Velcro, locks onto a belt preventing it from sliding OR a top mounted D-Ring allows it to be attached to a pack or gear
- Large Access D-Ring - Easily grabbed even with gloved hands. One pull brings the lifesaving tourniquet to where you can quickly put it to use.
- Elastic opening - keeps out rain, snow and debris
- Velcro detachable rapid access strap – allows you to pull the contents free of the pouch for easy access if needed.
The contents of the Hunter Trauma Kit Include
- 1 Combat Application Tourniquet
- 1 QuikClot Advanced Clotting Sponge 50g
- 1 Mini Compression Bandage
- 1 HyFin Vent Compact Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 1 CPR Face Shield
- 1 Whistle
- 1 Pair Nitrile Gloves
- 1 Re-sealable 4-mil clear zip bag
- Kit Loading Instructions