Forest Safety Products is proud to announce Version 2 of our Chainsaw Trauma Kit case; the only comprehensive Trauma Kit on the market dedicated to Loggers, Arborists and those that work in the woods! Based on real world experience and customer feedback, Version 2 includes notable upgrades while retaining the same low profile, light weight form and is 100% Made in the USA! Key improvements include:
- Made in the USA.
- Reinforced 2” Belt Channel with Velcro - Locks onto your chap’s belt preventing it from sliding.
- Elastic opening - keeps out sawdust and debris.
- Attachment point for arborists to connect to their climbing gear.
Version 2 of the case also maintains the following features of the original:
- Safety Orange - There’s no question the purpose of the kit in bright safety orange, differentiating it from other tool pouches that may be on your chaps.
- 1000d Cordura Construction - Easily withstands everything the forest throws at it.
- Velcro detachable rapid access strap– allows you to pull the contents free of the pouch for easy access if needed.
- Large D-Ring - Easily grabbed even with gloved hands. One pull brings the lifesaving tourniquet to where you can quickly put it to use.
Forest Safety Product is offering Version 2 of the Chainsaw Trauma Kit at an even lower price! Please see forest-safety.com for details, pictures and ordering. Contact email@example.com for bulk ordering inquiries.