Without a doubt the most important item in any trauma kit is the tourniquet. No other tool effectively controls extreme bleeding so well. There are lots of tourniquet pouches on the market but only Forest Safety Product's TQ Pouch has been designed specifically for Loggers and Tree Care workers.
Based on the same ease of accessibility as our Chainsaw Trauma Kits, our tourniquet pouch is lightweight, low profile and can be mounted in a multitude of configurations. With the over sized D-Ring allowing a firm grasp, one pull opens the tourniquet so it is ready to use while allowing you to maintain a positive grip, especially important when working from heights or in thick brush where dropping a needed tourniquet could be disastrous.
The Forest Safety Product's Tourniquet Pouch works with both C-A-T and SOFF-T tourniquets, able to deploy quickly and ready to use.
Extremely lightweight and taking up only about 2 inches of belt space, features include:
• Made in the USA
• Safety Orange - There’s no question the purpose of the kit in bright safety orange, differentiating it from other tool pouches that may be on your chaps.
• 1000d Cordura Construction - Easily withstands everything the forest throws at it.
• A 5” Belt Channel with Velcro will accommodate even the widest leather belts, the Velcro locks on preventing it from sliding.
• Large D-Ring - Easily grabbed even with gloved hands. One pull allows you to deploy the lifesaving tourniquet to where you can quickly put it to use.
• Elastic opening - keeps out sawdust and debris
• Unlimited mounting options to equipment, Skidders, Truck Visor or Boom Buckets
• 1 Combat Application Tourniquet
1 FOREST SAFETY PRODUCT'S Tourniquet Pouch
1 North American Rescue Combat Application Tourniquet Gen7 Orange: Since its combat introduction by the U.S. Army in 2005, the Combat Application Tourniquet – a true one-handed tourniquet – has decreased the mortality rate due to extreme exsanguination by 85%. The U.S. Army Institute of Research deemed it to be 100% effective.
FOREST SAFETY PRODUCTS Tourniquet Pouch, Tourniquet refolded for rapid access:
Approximate Size: 6.5”" x 2.5" x 2.5"
Weight: 5 oz.